eMagiz (integration software)
- UI Design (lead)
- UX Design (lead)
eMagiz is a powerful low-code iPaaS where users can make connections between applications and systems.
Companies that work with eMagiz
Within eMagiz there was no UX/UI Maturity defined which did result in a platform with major usability issues. Brainstorming, workshops and stakeholder involvement were activities that didn’t happen at all.
Tasks & results
- Awareness of UX/UI activities within my own team
- Awareness of UX/UI activities throughout the whole companyBrainstorming idea’s with stakeholders / PO
- Stakeholder management + involvement in the UX/UI process
- From scratch on Design System creation with Figma
- Organizing workshops/brainstorm sessions
- Presenting research, ideas and results
- Design hand-off with developers
✅ Easy to use Design system/library with scalable components
✅ Major upgrade on the UX maturity within the company
✅ UX first approach
✅ Major usability improvements
The playground canvas re-design is based on Card Sorting research and interviews.
✅ Categorized objects in logic order
✅ Affordances added to give a impression of interaction possibilities
✅ ‘Magnet’ canvas to align objects perfectly
✅ Improved the flow of adding objects to the canvas
note* the example above is just 1 of many features that have been researched and designed